Party & Event Tips:
- Be prepared for the unexpected & mishaps you can't control [i.e. weather, guest cancellations]
- Give ample planning time to your guests. Today, folks are working extra days/hours. It takes lot's of planning to make time to attend your banquet event. Give your party's success a boost and send "save the dates" and invites by mail or online with an RSVP request early.
- Follow Up! Let everyone know how it "won't be a party without them" a day or two before the big event. You can increase your attendance up to 25% if you do this. Phone calls, text messages, emails, LinkedIn,MeetUp, Facebook and MySpace groups are great ways to keep your party on your guests' calendar.
- Check into special diet needs for your guests.
- Make a time-line event plan with your venue's Event Manager to keep your program organized on event day.
- Be sure your guests can get around the banquet hall [handicapped accessibility].
- Remember to have fun at your event. Don't let anything rain on your day. The weather and other unpredictable events can just add to the fun. Haven't you heard the song "Singing in the Rain?"
- We look forward to helping you sing at your own banquet hall event in Fairfield, New Jersey.